Sunday 7 October 2012

New year New life

E-mail: Hello Lourdes I’m Pablo the youngest boy of your class because my birthday is the 18 of December but you know me from 3rd of ESO. Well, this year I want to improve my English and work in the classroom I say that because the ESO years I didn't study for the exams and I didn't try hard but now and in the rest of my study years I want to try hard in all of the subjects and have good marks. 

Talking about the English subject this year I continue playing basketball but the next year I will begin in the Official School of languages of Figueres to learn English because I think that is good for me and for my future.

At the moment first Batxillerat looks good. Our class is so friendly and funny and my old and new classmates are my friends because that we help each other to improve and to be good during the school year. 

Definitely I started well this year and I'm ready for working a lot and getting good results. I think our class will be good class with a good students and a good teacher. 

See you tomorrow or on Friday Lourdes. Have a good day. 



 Answer: I'm so glad to meet you again in class, Pablo! Yeah, it's about time to work harder, isn't it? I'm sure you'll do well in school, I've seen you a lot more mature than 3rd ESO, do you remember? 
 See you in class Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment