Saturday 23 November 2013

Little part from the past

When I was 7 years old I began a new step of my life in Catalonia when I started to live with my mother, because my parents were divorced a few months ago. I had played basketball in my native city, Palencia, since I was 4 years old. When came to Castello d'Empuries I wanted to continue playing it, but it was a horrible team and preferred to start to play football.

At  first  I felt very bad because it wasn't my sport, it was football and didn't like  football. With the pass of time I began to like it and finally I love it because I played with my friends and of course I was happy with them. They were better than me but with  time I improve a lot and the difference of quality was not too excessive between then and me. I remembered that I played in a lot of positions are the beginning I was forward but my coach told me that I was a too defensive player to be a forward and I passed to be a fixed defender. The last year of my football career was difficult because I remember the feeling that it wasn't my sport I wanted to play basketball and this was exactly what I did. Suddenly I began to play basketball in the new team of the village the CB Castello and there is where I played for four years and I  still playing nowadays with my friends.

To sum up I extracted a good opinion and conclusion about these two sports I think that basketball is more modest than football and this is one of the reasons why I love it more.



No comments:

Post a Comment