Sunday 1 December 2013

Fast & Furious star Paul Walker, 40, dies in car crash

The famous actor Paul Walker who participated in some Fast and Furious films died this Saturday in a car crash on South California. He was going to attend to a charity event but he never arrive. In that accident died also another person.


He was a very good action actor he did 6 films about illegal races in Fast and Furious, much people know him only for this kind of films. I love this saga and I loved him I'm so sad because I think that he was a very honest person and he showed it in every work that he did and on his own life he participated in a lot of charities and fought for a better world.

Deputies: diputados

conveyed: transportado

flowed: fluido






http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/10486573/Fast-and-Furious-star-Paul-Walker-40-dies-in-car-crash.html


1 comment:

  1. You have a nice blogger Pablo.
    I've seen it on the news, it is very sad news, he was a great actor and I had laughed a lot with her.
    Always be trusted !!

    ReplyDelete