Sunday 2 March 2014

All Star Game

The last weekend in New Orleans there was the All star of the NBA. In that sport event were divided in some amazing parts. First of all on Friday's night there were two basketball matches the first one was between the rookies, the players who only carry one year playing on the NBA, and sophomores, the players that carry two years playing on the NBA. The another match was between some very famous stars like the singer Snopp Dogg or Lil Wayne.

On Saturday's night there were three spectacular contests at 2 am began the abilities one it was about the domination of the ball, the pass  and the shoot. This year the rules had changed and now it was in pairs. After that there was my favourite contest my 3-point shooting contest it was my favourite part of the All star weekend because when I played basketball I loved to shoot 3 -point and also because this year the winner of that contest was Marco Belinelli a shooting guard of the San Antonio Spurs my favourite team. To end the night there was the most famous contest in general but not for me, the dunk contest in that case also the rules had changed this year and the changing was not good.

At the last day the Sunday's night  unfortunately I couldn't watch the last part, the match of the stars of the NBA between the best players of the west conference and the best players of the east conference. Of course it was a very beautiful match because I can see the resumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment