Sunday 2 March 2014

Super Bowl 2014 ratings set new record

This year the final of the Super Bowl was between  the Denver Broncos, the favourites, and the Seattle Seahawks. In this time the favourite had lost this match for a great difference 43-8 for the Seattle Seahawks. At the halftime of this beautiful match acted the famous band Red Hot Chili Peppers who sang songs about their new album and also sang Bruno Mars but it wasn't the most relevant of the final because the match was spectacular. For that it was th most viewed of the history with 111.5 million people watching it.


I saw the match and  I was very surprised because I had never seen American Football and I like it a lot it was an spectacular match the Seattle Seahawks played lovely this sport is so beautiful and spectacular I love if I can I try to see it more.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/super-bowl-2014-ratings-set-new-record/

No comments:

Post a Comment