Saturday 24 November 2012

Heavy Metal


The heavy metal is a type of music that supply from a mix from the Rock and Roll and the Blues of the 60s. This music point out harder in the 70s and 80s with groups like Black Sabbath or Rolling Stones, some of the first bands, or like other lately but important bands like Metallica, Iron Maiden or AC/DC. At the 80s the heavy metal had a striking rise, all the people in the world listened it and liked it.

In the 90s and in 2000 decade more people says that the heavy metal was dead, but I don’t think that because I love the heavy metal and in our high school are more that like it, people like Marc Manzanero, Luis Sanchez and more other. Also the people who said that the heavy metal is dead, don’t see the actual lists of music because, the same groups that point out in the 80s continue doing new CDs now and their songs are in first positions of the world rankings. In the 2000 decade formed new bands like Foo Fighters or Airbourne these don’t are so much famous like the 80s bands but they do really good music.

My mother always that I listen music in my computer says "This song I listened it when I have your age".

My favourite band in english is Iron Maden because 
is strong and motivate myself with their faster songs like the trooper. Also I listen heavy metal in spanish but I only listen music from my favourite group, Mago de Oz, I like them because their music have a touch of celtic music and I like so much. 



No comments:

Post a Comment