Saturday 24 November 2012

Chocolate


The chocolate is one of passions I love chocolate, but what is the best type of chocolate? In my opinion the best chocolate is the dark 70% chocolate because it has that hard touch, the chocolates that are harder than 70% like, the 85% or the 99%, in my opinion are inedible. Once time in my life I tried the 99% chocolate and I said “It’s horrible”. It was the last time of life that I eat chocolate so much harder.
Also I love the milk chocolate I eat all the days of my life I always have one bar keep in my bed room, but I think that this chocolate life should to stop because I’m going fat.
In the weekends I love to have a good breakfast with hot chocolate and toasts, but only in winter because in summer, spring or autumn is too hot for eat hot chocolate.
Also exist the white but I don’t like so much because its flavoured vanilla and I hate the vanilla, but equally sometimes I eat it.


No comments:

Post a Comment