Saturday 24 November 2012

Oral Presentation My Life


My oral presentation is not really good because after I do it I think that my subject didn’t be originally because almost all the people did it about his life.  Were more other subjects for talk like the music I like, my favourite band, the NBA and my favourite basketball team… but I tried to talk about my life.
It was an easy subject for me because I know all the things that I told in my oral presentation in my house I knew all that I said but equal than all my oral presentation in English, in Catalan or in Spanish I went nervous and I needed to improvise because some parts that I studied I forgot during I did my oral presentation.
This it’s not worst oral presentation of my life but neither the best. The oral presentation of the last week was a normal presentation of Pablo Díez with a lot of nervous thing that I go to improve for improve my English and my shy personality. In my next oral presentation I think that I will to do better because this was horrible I don't like anithing I'm not saying that I don't like my life but I don't like my  oral presentations.

I don't put my video because Anton doesn't sent me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment