Sunday 18 November 2012

The Exemplar Citizen


The last Friday at night I saw one film. It called “Law Abiding Citizen”. I liked a lot this film and probably it’s my favourite movie although I didn’t finish to saw it because I fell asleep before the movie ends.

The film is about murderers, polices and lawyers. The movie started with the murder of a mother and a daughter and the police found the murderer. Before the police caught the murderer the husband and dad of the two dead girls set a trap for the killer and then the husband kill him cutting his body in parts, head arms, legs... all his body. Then the police found the cut body and arrest the husband.

Then from the prison I don’t know how the prisoner continued killing people out of the prison and into the prison he killed his room-mate. Also he traumatized the daughter of his lawyer sending a video where he cut the man that he killed.

Then the husband told the lawyer one order if he didn’t carry the prisoner continued killing people. The lawyer carries it but late and immediately some people died.

The movie continues but I didn’t see more. I want to finish this movie in a few weeks when I have time for see it because I really liked it.





No comments:

Post a Comment