Thursday 28 February 2013

Brother and Sister



Before 2008 I was a only child, but in 2008 was born my sister, Marina, she’s the daughter of my mother and my stepfather. Right now she is four years old she grew a lot and my family and I saw her growing. When she was born she was very small like all the babies but she was different she was so beautiful she is the best of the hospital, she is my sister. She worked hard to begin to walk, she started to it when she is one year and seven months, it’s a bit late, but now she run, jump, laugh and all the things that she can does.

Also I have one brother, Simon, but he’s the son of my father and his girlfriend. He was born in 2009 in Barcelona but he lives in Castelldefels with his family. I didn’t saw he a lot of times after he was born because I didn’t have a good relation with my father but right now our relation are going to good and I think that I when to see my brother more times and I can see how he grow and learn.

This two person are little person but they are really important in my life because without they I can not live. They are my little brother and my little sister.


Marina&Simón

No comments:

Post a Comment