Tuesday 26 February 2013

Travels what I want to do

Travelling is one of the most special things that I want to do in a near future and one of my guesses is travel to different countries and places of the world, know their cultures and live into them with their traditional foods, trying the majority although it's rare foods, with their religions filling my own culture with all their things.

As I said in my oral presentation one of the places that I want to visit is, Australia. In special in Australia I want to go there because I want to know their two cultures, the English culture on the west coast of the country with their fish and chips and all from the English society of England  and the Aborigine with the kangaroos the koalas and their original and traditional food.

Another country that I want to visit since I was a child is Mexico I love this country for their parties, their special food and of course their beautiful landscapes with tropical beaches, spectacular forests and big deserts. But there is an important inconvenient for I'm reflect to this travel, this inconvenient is the violence and the quantity of murders.

I WANT TO TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD 


No comments:

Post a Comment