Monday 25 February 2013

Barcelona in love


Barcelona, It is only a city or it has a meaning?
Of course this city has a meaning, a meaning in our minds, in our dreams, in our hearts. Barcelona is the biggest city of Catalonia and the second bigger of Spain before Madrid with 1.22 millions of inhabitants and a lot of romantic places, memorial monuments and beautiful areas for shop or only for visit and do a walk.

Most of the things that I know of Barcelona I know thanks to Marta, my girlfriend. We visited a lot of famous and romantic places like Parc Güell, Maremagnum, Passeig de Gracia and other more special for us like Bosc de les fades, a little pub near the Barceloneta, or the amusement park of Tibidavo where we had a really good time.

For me the holidays in Barcelona with my girlfriend meant a lot of things, her parents made confidence with me and let me to stayed in their house, let me to went out all days with Marta and we, Marta and me, passed together all the mornings and all the afternoons, we were visiting a lot of places all the days and we had a particularly holidays together.

I can say that Barcelona is our city, the city where she was born, the city where we went to holidays together... the city where our love changes and wake up BARCELONA IS REALLY IMPORTANT IN OUR LOVE and someday we will live together there.



No comments:

Post a Comment