Sunday 10 February 2013

My little star

When we met five years ago we never have think in our relation like more than friends but when we went know us we pass from friends to best friends and from best friends to...LOVE
Is possible that for a lot of people this little star is only one person, a good friend, a good partner but, for me is the best person in the world. He or she makes me feel happy and special, this person helps me in that dificult moments, to be strong and to overcome all this bad stage in my family. This person makes a lot of things for me, makes a lot of love with her shine of star and put it in my poor heart. Also when I'm with  he or she, this person brings me to a special place where my mind only thinks good experiences, only thinks happy things, only thinks...in this person. Is like to stay in a locus amoenus. With tis person all is special and I don't know how grateful all what he or she does. 
I won't give up while he or she will be here with me. I can't live whitout this person.



I don't understand the people who criticize that beautiful person when in reality this is better than the other cruel people. She or he is always shining of happiness of love with his or her perfect smile and transmit me that happiness with a lot of love in my heart. I hasn't met a person like she or he before, is unique, beautiful, romantic, understanding... PERFECT FOR ME.PERFECT IN ALL
One of the most special moments with this person is when both are looking into our eyes and smiling because we feel our true love in our look.
I do more CARPE DIEM with this person because when I'm with he or she I escape of all the bad things of my miserable life. I need this person for live and I won't let this person go.

 

I fall in love with she, she is so special for me I love her hugs, her kisses, her caress, her voice with her warm words...I LOVE ALL OF HER and I WILL ALWAYS LOVE SHE





1 comment: