Saturday 2 March 2013

Her birthday


The 3rd of February 2013 my girlfriend Marta did seventeen years old. This day is a really important day for she and for me. The day began with me going to lunch to her house ,with her mother, father and grandma, we had lunch and ate the cake with seventeen candles and after that we did a fondue of chocolate with banana and strawberry . Then I gave she her presents a mp4 with an beautiful headphones, she love it because she loves the music and I put some special music into. After that we saw the TV and we watched a film until half past eight. At half past eight I gave she my last present a dinner in a Italian restaurant, La Locanda, where we had dinner really well and relax. In the deserts we had a problem because we didn't one surprise of my mother and the workers of the restaurant didn't remember it and we left the restaurant when we were out my mother called me and angry she called the restaurant, we returned to the restaurant and there is a beautiful cake with the name of Marta wrote on it. Then we saw off with a long kiss and my mother returned us two our respective houses. 


No comments:

Post a Comment