Saturday 2 March 2013

Horrible Oral like all the Orals


My oral presentation was really poor I knew that the orals was not my hard in the English subject for the nervous, for the stage fright for something but none of this things justifies my last oral it was horrible the content was not good was really poor for a country with a lot of things like Australia, I didn't see the public the only thing that it's good was that I didn't read but the rest of the oral was horrible.

The presentation was original because no one more used the prezi for did his oral presentation and that's a good point. The pronunciation was so good. But the bad points lead the good points of the oral for that my personal  mark  is a 6.

1 comment:

  1. Come on Pablo, don't be so negative!!!
    Of course, you can improve but it was not so bad. Please cheer up and keep going.

    ReplyDelete