Sunday 3 March 2013

Rare boy


I think that I'm a bit rare boy in something of my life. For example I don't like the sweet like haribo and other brands of sweet, I hate the sweet, but I love the chocolate and I eat too chocolate for week or for day. I can eat 2 or 3 bars of chocolate a week It's too chocolate. Also I hate the carbonated beverage, I hate Coca Cola, Fanta, Pepsi, Sweppes. I hate it because the  gas sting my tongue and my neck and this is an horrible sensation. For resist this I drink the drinks that I love juices of all the fruits less apple, I hate the apple juice. My favourite juice is the orange juice because the orange is my favourite fruit this is thanks for my grandmother that when I was a child all the mornings she did a orange juice for me and I love it.

When I was a child never you can saw a sweet or a carbonated beverage in my house because no one like it and thanks for that I don't like it and I now I take more healthy things.



No comments:

Post a Comment