Saturday 25 May 2013

Formula 1

Every weekend I see the qualificacions and the races of Formula 1 in the Spanish TV. I do this every weekend since I was 3 or 4 years old. I began to follow it when my father show me this beautiful and passionist sport. I can say that I'm a fanatic of the Formula one. I ever follow Fernando Alonso because his driving is always so beautiful although it's was raining or if the sun was shining also I follow him of course because he is the only Spanish of the Formula one squad. At the moment he drive for the Ferrari motor racing team but in the past he drove for Reanault or Mclaren. In that era his best enemies were Michael Schumacher when he was in Renault, Lewis Hamilton when they are partners in Mclaren and nowadays in Ferrari his enemy for the championship is Sebastian Vettel.
In these years he won two championships with the Renault motor racing team, with Ferrari he was near but he can't win it because the car was not so good. This 2013 began very good for himself and he has possibilities for win the world formula one championship. He is hungry of victories and he can do it.
Fernado is an modest driver and for that he has a good relationship with the majority of his partners. HE IS THE BEST!!!!

This weekend he run in Monaco. Monaco has a very beautiful city track but is so difficult to drive here because there are so many important curves and also the road is so srait.
Tomorrow is the race Alonso start on the 6th position but he has possibilities to win? We can see it tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment