Wednesday 29 May 2013

Sleep...zzzZ

Sleeping is so good for our lives because we relax and rest ourselves after we work all the day at the school or at work. Also it clear the mind and we think about the good or bad things of the day, but some people have problem to sleep and they don't know how to resolve it. 

For example some young people don't sleep good, because they don't sleep enough and have nightmares or they get up a lot of times along the night. This situation can be caused for the nervous, for the exams or probably because the person have really bad problems with his mind or he have a particular disease of sleep.

I love sleep but I sleep not much and I want  to sleep more because when I sleep I can do one of the things that I most like, dream. I love dream because I think in the better things of my life my future, my girlfriend...It's so beautiful but as I dream little I can't dream a lot. Also when I'm rest I feel better for my life, for my studies, to be myself and for be a good person.


I love sleep I want to dream.



No comments:

Post a Comment