Thursday 6 June 2013

First evaluation of First Batxillerat

This year begins a little bit bad but in the English subject I improve my level and I learnt a lot. We studied lot of things like verbal tenses, some vocabulary, expressions... well we learnt English. I'm satisfaction with the second and third term because I improve my marks and I don't fail anything. I think that I can do more and can have better marks but I'm happy because it was a difficult year for me and finally I get my objectives to pass first Batxillerat. Also I can say that I don't work a lot and I'm very lazy this year. It wouldn't happen another time because I hate my less marks I can get better marks I'm not stupid and if I work I can have very good marks. The next year I want to begin to study since the first day I don't want another year like first Batxillerat.

No comments:

Post a Comment