Thursday 14 November 2013

E-mail

Hello teacher,

I'm Pablo Díez your new student although we met in third of ESO because you were my English classroom teacher. I was born sixteen years ago in a little city, Palencia.  For some familiar problems  when I'm seven years old I came to live in that beautiful place Catalonia. At the first moment I hated it because I thought that  I left my friends, I left my grandparents, my uncles, that I left and that's not the truth because I carry on seeing them. Also now I think that this change in my life was good for me made me stronger and I met a lot of new beautiful people in the school and a lot more in the high school. Now I'm living my life with these people and I'm enjoying my life with them.

Well, nowadays I'm coursing 2º of Batxillerat, I'm doing the technologic subjects in the INS Castelló d'Empúries. All that I want for this studies season is pass all the subjects, do a good and complete research project and of course pass the Selectivitat, I want to try all of these things this year and I now that I can and for that reason my intention to change this year is to forget my horrible lazy personality for all the things in my life. Also I know that without my girlfriend I not be focused in my studies, she help me a lot and centre me in the important things of my life and not in the bad things that hurt me.

All that I do is for my future but, who knows the future? I don't where or what will be my future but I know, if right now I struggle with my studies and I fight for my people my future will be fine. First of all the next I want to study a advanced renewable energies degree in Barcelona because I love this issue I want to work for change the world in a near future. Also in a near future I want to leave this country and go to live outside for example in London I love London and this year I begin to study third of English in the EOI Figueres because in a few years I want to have live in England for some years in my life. I want to have good grades and study for make real my dream.

From the Obama's speech I love one sentence in special. This phrase is "No one's written your destiny for you" because I think the same no one think all the things like you, you have your ideas, your plans for the future and only you feel that inside you. Our destiny is our life and we write it in our soul sometimes we act right and sometimes bad and these are the things that we learn and for them we improve our life.
I want to struggle this year in all the things that I want to do. And I'm going to do it.

See you tomorrow Elisabeth
Have a good day.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment