Sunday 2 March 2014

Oral presentation

This oral presentation was so bad I do it very quickly because I was tired about the research project because I was disappointed with mine. I used a very beautiful prezi  and I explain all the things but I didn't feel comfortable doing it. The research was a work that I don't like, I love my issue but the project was difficult and I didn't do it good. Finally I pass it with a 5 I waited a bit more but I can change it.

My oral presentation was bad because I feel so nervous always that I talk in public but this time was different I felt good with my oral I felt good with how I explain but I felt so angry because the prezi didn't work good and I couldn't show it all.


For that reason I think that I deserve a bad mark I didn't do it well I can work better than this time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hNHBr9Gtnc

No comments:

Post a Comment