Sunday 11 May 2014

Letter to a londoneer friend

Oxford Street, 319
London
00014
England

Carrer Manuela, 12
Lleida
12345
Spain

Dear Michel,
your flat was perfect to visit London and specially to go shopping It's so near Picadilly, I love the situation with all the typical pubs and theatres showing very beautiful musicals. I stayed there for five days and I enjoyed the city a lot. One day I went to visit some friends that I have in Elephant and Castle, they came to London in a school trip from Castelló d'Empuries, I invited them to have dinner in your flat, it was a very beautiful evening until your next-door neighbour knock on the door and began to shout at us, he was angry because he had lost his dog at Kensington Garden and because we were making a bit of noise. To help him we decided to go to Kensington Garden and search for Toby, your neighbour's dog. Finally after a lot of trees and squirrels we found it and your neighbour calmed down and asked us if he could join our party, we answer absolutely yes. It was a very beautiful week in London.

Thanks a lot Michael 
Pablo Díez 

No comments:

Post a Comment