Sunday 11 May 2014

I love...

What I found on the street that day changed my life for ever, I found a little princess doll, it seems like a real girl with very beautiful brown hair and bright brown eyes. It was a doll but I fell in love with the little princess. I named it Little Star and I thought that the doll loved this  name because when I said it for the first time, this beautiful name, my little princess began to smile.

One day crazy of love I kissed the little princess' lips and the doll became a real human. She was very beautiful, I couldn't believe it, but it was real she was there seeing my heart, my soul, my feelings...all 
Then I held her hand and she hugged me, she was also falling in love with me. We began to do it all together and it was the most special thing in my life because the only thing that I wanted was to have a person with whom I could share all of my life. In that moment I knew that Little Satr was the love of my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment